NUEZ DE LA INDIA SIDE EFFECTS
1) During the first days of treatment you will have gas and flatulence, the reason is because the seeds will start working in your system to eliminate all the toxins which will generate intestinal gas and many more trips to the bathroom than usual, however once your body starts to release and cleans itself it should disappear gradually.
2) During the first few days you will feel some body aches maybe slight back pain, arm and chest (similar to muscle pain that occurs during exercise), the aches are part of the process so do not get scared, this is a sign that the diet is working. Usually in thes parts of your body is were the fat will burn first and you will see a reduction in these areas first. This should also dissapear within a week or so.
3) Whenever you burn fat in large amounts can have a headache due to the presence of ketones (molecules that our bodies produce when we burn large amounts of fat, either from your diet or your body), and is activated because it deprives glucose our body, to help reduce the symptoms I recommend you consume antioxidants and essential fatty acids as are the omega 3 and omega 6, (soy, fish, corn, squash, fish and nuts) and also recommended eating one or two oranges a day to recover glucose and vitamin C and bananas for postassium.
4) Fatigue: When we increase our visits to the toilet can lose potassium levels, without this mineral we feel exhausted and sleepy, do not worry about it, bananas are rich source of potassium and with only one banana a day will be in perfect condition.
5) Nuez de la india is a gut irritant, as it can be a chili, a cup of coffee, etc..At night you take a nut of India and in the morning eat a yogurt, you will feel wonderful during the day.
We strongly recommend you do not take these diet or any other if you suffer from any medical condition, please consult a doctor first. See a list of all the people that should NOT take this diet click here